Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to Blogging...

Those of you who followed my Vegas twitter will know that this is not my first foray into the world of the blog. I am a bored bored man.

My mind works in sporadic and chaotic ways. I will be at home watching tv - minding my own business - and a wave of inspirational light will come over me. I never understand its trigger, nor do I dare try. I have just learnt to accept my fate in the never-ending pursuit of my mind's inspirations. Alas, here we are.

I don't promise to know how long this will last, nor how regularly I will post. Currently my mind has visions of greatness for this project!

This will basically be an account of my perspective on whatever comprises of my life. It won't be one of those loaded poker blogs full of hand discussion and results. There will be a bit of that stuff - but also a whole heap more. Please enjoy the show!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should go fuck yourself?

    Did you ever thing of that big shot.

    ReplyDelete