Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thank you Edison, Tesla and all other geeks!


I was sitting in my room at 3am happily stealing cars and mugging old ladies on GTA IV when sudenly everything went black! I looked outside and realised the power in my whole street had gone out. I sat in darkness for a few minutes hoping it was the result of a possum cult that had decided to mass suicide, in which case the power would be back briefly. Three cigarettes. a redskin, and a trip to the toilet later... I realised my electronic friends would not be back for a while.

The obvious thing would be to sleep, but I am currently on a nocturnal sleep schedule cos of the Sunday majors. I just sat in darkness like a pleb, and proceeded to give thanks to all the physicians who have brought us to the days of 70 inch plasma tvs and lights that respond to your voice. What I would of done for a ball in a cup and a candle!



1 comment:

  1. "What I would HAVE done" - use a verb instead of a preposition.

    ReplyDelete